Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Juggling seizures

I woke under water this morning but my swim is this afternoon.

I empty coffee into a mug and hope I will surface.

The last few days my Simple Focal/Partial Seizures have been bouncing around like a clown. 

The nausea teases then 'strangeness' in my head follows before momentary sadness and painted on tears complete the show.

The pill swap takes eight weeks at best.  I have three epilepsy drugs up in the air, adding one in like an extra ball while the old one is gradually dropped. 

Last night I threw in more of the new to whip the seizures into oblivion.

Today I flit from one uncompleted task to another.





This time at least I have enough energy to enjoy sunshine and flowers in our garden; I hope you do too....

No comments:

Post a Comment